Join The Monkees for an evening of magic, music, multimedia and memories! Micky Dolenz and Peter Tork will launch a Monkees 50th Anniversary Tour on May 18. The jaunt boasts nearly 50 North American dates through the end of the year including a homecoming gig at the Pantages Theater in Los Angeles on September 16.
Soundcheck VIP packages are now on sale for select dates. Soundcheck VIP packages include:
1 Ticket in the first 10 rows
Soundcheck access with The Monkees
1 Signed Hard back tour book
Tickets are also available through Ticketmaster. All tickets purchased through Ticketmaster will come with a free digital download of GOOD TIMES!, The Monkees' first new album in over 20 years.
Who's ready to have some fun with The Monkees as they celebrate their 50th anniversary? With a tour kicking off in May and the group’s first new album in 20 years, GOOD TIMES!, due June 10th, Monkee-mania will be taking 2016 by storm!
GOOD TIMES! features all three surviving band members – Micky Dolenz, Michael Nesmith, and Peter Tork. The unmistakable voice of the late Davy Jones is also included with a vintage vocal featured on one song. To produce the new album, the band found the perfect musical co-conspirator in Grammy® and Emmy®-winning songwriter Adam Schlesinger (Fountains Of Wayne, Ivy). GOOD TIMES! will be available on CD and digitally June 10, with a vinyl version coming out on July 1.
Micky Dolenz and Peter Tork will launch a Monkees 50th Anniversary Tour on May 18. The jaunt boasts nearly 50 North American dates through the end of the year including a homecoming gig at the Pantages Theater in Los Angeles on September 16.
• All 58 episodes, newly remastered in stunning HD from the original negatives for the very first time, plus the 1969 TV Special "33 1/3 Revolutions Per Monkee"
• Bonus material featuring commentaries from all four Monkees, original Kellogg's Monkees commercials, and more
• The 1968 Monkees film "HEAD" in HD with never-before-seen outtakes
• Unique packaging including a 7" featuring "Star Collector" b/w "Goin' Down" in unique TV mono mixes
• Strictly limited to 10,000 individually numbered sets
• Only available at Monkees.com
“What TV? Man, I’m always like this.” bit.ly/1LVvr5T